Owners of the locked Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 2, S4 and S3 are in for some good news. That’s because you are now able to unlock them thanks to a new leaked code that has been released lately.
Perhaps you chose a locked phone because it is cheaper, but what happens if you’d like to switch to another carrier, especially when your current contract ends? All you have to do to get your phone unlocked is to follow these few steps:
(Disclaimer: Only works for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 2, S4 or S3)
1. Insert a new SIM card into your Galaxy Note 3, 2, S4 or S3.
2. Turn off your device before turning it back on again.
3. Head over to the keypad and enter in *#197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for about 30 seconds before heading back into the main menu by choosing “back”.
6. You’ll see “Network Lock” in your main menu, so choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
And you should now be able to enjoy using your unlocked phone, free of charge.