If you haven’t had the chance to unlock your phone, find one now. You can expect to do a whole lot of things just by unlocking it – switching to another carrier has never been this easy, and the privilege of using foreign SIM cards while travelling abroad. And did we mention about the roaming rates you could avoid while you’re away too? It’s all these and more, that you could do with just unlocking your smartphone.
And if you’ve got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4 or S3, you’re in for some good news because you’ll be able to get your device unlocked thanks to a leaked code that’s been around the net lately. This is the code that engineers have been using on handsets belonging to Samsung.
Follow these simple steps below to unlocking your Samsung device:
1. Insert a new SIM card into your Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4 or S3.
2. Turn off your device then turn it back on again.
3. Head over to the keypad and enter the following: *#197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for around 30 seconds before heading back to the main menu by tapping on “back”.
6. You’ll be able to see “Network Lock” in your main menu. Next, choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
7. And you’re now all ready to use your Samsung device being officially unlocked.