We all know that there’s a leaked code out there that helps to unlock our beloved Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4 and S3, but did you also know that you could set your Note 5 and S6 free too? If you haven’t found out the perks of unlocking your device, now’s not too late either.
Follow these steps to unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or S6:
2. Place an order to any of the order pages and provide the following details: a valid email address, the name and the country of the carrier you originally got your phone from, and the phone’s IMEI (it’s a 15-digit number which can be found by dialling *#06#).
3. Wait for your code, which would take you around 1-3 working days, or if you’re lucky, you could receive it shortly after the order is submitted.
4. Once you’ve got the code, remove the SIM tray on your current phone.
5. Replace the SIM card with one from the carrier you wish to use.
6. When prompted, enter the new SIM unlock code you received from your service provider.
7. And now you’ll be proudly holding your Samsung device unlocked.