It does seem that the Samsung Galaxy S6 gets more love than the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. That is in regards to the device getting updates fastest. This is down to the fact that Samsung launched the beta version for Marshmallow 6.0.1 for the S6 first.
Some weeks back Android 6.0 Marshmallow beta arrived on the Samsung Galaxy S6 in the UK. However residents of the US missed out. The update brought with it many visual improvements along with Doze and Google Now on Tap.
When it was first announced Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow sounded as though it might be just a minor update. This was down to the fact that it was a beta version. However it did come with plenty of upgrades and you can check some of them below.
1. Additional Quick Settings toggles for Private Mode in the status bar.
2. A new set of emoji characters.
3. In fingerprint identification, vibration occurs only when it’s not recognized.
4. A new “Install Overnight” option, where an update installation can be set at night between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m.
5. A customizable Edge panel, where its transparency and size can be adjusted (it can also be updated with new ones online).
This wasn’t the complete list of upgrades that came with the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 update though and you can check out more below.