It is looking as though the Samsung Galaxy S6 may be getting a lot more love than the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. This is down to the fact that the beta version of Android 6.0 came out for the Samsung Galaxy S6 but it didn’t arrive on the Note 5.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update was for owners of the Samsung Galaxy S6 in the UK and it brought with it Doze for battery saving along with improvements to Google Now on Tap.
When you first look at it you may think that Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow is only a minor update but in fact it brought with it many upgrades. You can find some of them listed below, but the list isn’t complete.
1. Additional Quick Settings toggles for Private Mode in the status bar.
2. A new set of emoji characters.
3. In fingerprint identification, vibration occurs only when it’s not recognized.
4. A new “Install Overnight” option, where an update installation can be set at night between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m.
5. A customizable Edge panel, where its transparency and size can be adjusted (it can also be updated with new ones online).
The list above is just a few of the things that came with the update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for the Samsung Galaxy S6. Do you have the update?