It seems that the Samsung Galaxy S6 gets a lot more love than its larger brother the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. We say this as the S6 got the beta version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow while the Note 5 was left out.
Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S6 were given the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the UK and with it came Doze and improvements to Google Now on Tap.
At first look the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow looked like a minor update but it wasn’t as it arrived with many improvements. Some of the updates you can find below but these are not them all.
1. Additional Quick Settings toggles for Private Mode in the status bar.
2. A new set of emoji characters.
3. In fingerprint identification, vibration occurs only when it’s not recognized.
4. A new “Install Overnight” option, where an update installation can be set at night between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m.
5. A customizable Edge panel, where its transparency and size can be adjusted (it can also be updated with new ones online).
Do you have the update on your handset yet and if so what do you think about the improvements it brings?