Here’s something for you to ponder about to get your phone to be more “useful”. If you’ve got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4 or S3, you’re in for some good news because you’ll be able to get your device unlocked thanks to a leaked code that’s been around the net lately. This is the code that engineers have been using on handsets belonging to Samsung.
Without further ado, here are some of the very few simple steps you should follow to unlock your device:
1. Insert a new SIM card into your Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4 or S3.
2. Turn off your device then turn it back on again.
3. Head over to the keypad and enter the following: *#197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for around 30 seconds before heading back to the main menu by tapping on “back”.
6. You’ll be able to see “Network Lock” in your main menu. Next, choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
7. And you’re now all ready to use your Samsung device being officially unlocked.
You’re very welcome.