News

iPhone Electrocuted Owner While He Was Bathing

By  | 

A man has been electrocuted while he was bathing when his iPhone fell into the bath tub with him.

The man was found by his wife in December when she returned home and found he was dead with burns to his hand and right arm. It is thought that the death was accidental.

The coroner said that while the iPhone and other smartphones seem to be innocuous devices they are just as dangerous as when using a hair dryer in the bathroom.

He went on to say that it was a tragic accident and there wasn’t anything to suggest that it was anything other than accidental. The man’s wife said that he had plugged the iPhone into a charger in the hallway and then took his phone into the bathroom with him.

While the iPhone is waterproof, it should never be used around water while the device is plugged in and charging.

Always looking for something new to learn, Mario looks at the internet as one big startup. With him at the helm, Autoomobile.com continues to head in the right direction of providing high quality and unbiased information on the latest new car models and electronics.