This post is dedicated to folks who are using the locked Samsung Galaxy Note 4, 5, S5 or S6, because a leaked code suggests that you can now have your phones unlocked. After unlocking the phone, you will then be able to switch to another carrier of your choice. Although there are a number of people who would prefer to get a locked device, it has to be unlocked before switching to another carrier, especially when the current contract has ended.
So if you’re interested in getting your Galaxy Note 4, 5, S5 or S6 unlocked, you’ll be able to do so thanks to this leaked code that’s free of charge:
1. Insert a new SIM card into any of the above mentioned Galaxy phones.
2. Turn off your device and turn it back on again.
3. Head over to the keypad and enter in *197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for about 30 seconds before heading back to the main menu by choosing “back”.
6. You’ll see “Network Lock” in your main menu. Choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
And you shall be able to have your phone unlocked after completing all 6 steps. Now, you’re very welcome.