You’re probably wondering if you could get your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 2, S4 and the S3 unlocked since you decided to switch to another carrier of your choice. Well, stop wondering because you can do so now, all thanks to a leaked code that has found its way around the web.
Just follow these few simple steps below and you’ll be on your way to getting your device unlocked, do note that it only works for the said models above though.
1. Insert a new SIM card into your Galaxy Note 2 or Galaxy S4 (or the other two of the above mentioned models).
2. Turn off your device then turn it back on again.
3. Head over to the keypad and enter in this: *#197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF
5. Wait around 30 seconds before heading back into the main menu by choosing “back”.
6. You’ll see “Network Lock” in your main menu, choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
7. And now you should be holding your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 2, S4 or the S3, unlocked.