The Nexus 4 has been a favorite of both owners and developers alike and this is one good reason why the device is going to get the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
There are many people who have stuck with the Google Nexus 4 even though newer handsets are on the market. This of course is one good reason why developers are now offering the update.
There are two versions of Android 6.0 Marshmallow on offer and these are from Dmitry Grinberg and Aldrin Holmes. If you do want to update the handset you can go ahead and follow the steps below.
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
If you have followed all of the steps below you will now have Android 6.0 Marshmallow installed on the Google Nexus 4.