Developers and owners love the Google Nexus 4 and of course owners want to know if they are going to be receiving the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. While there may not be an official version, owners will be happy to hear that they can get it unofficially.
In fact if you own the Google Nexus 4 you have two choices of ROM, the first from Dmitry Grinberg and the second from Aldrin Holmes. If you do want to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow onto your device, you can follow the steps below.
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
Providing you followed all of the steps listed above you should now have Android 6.0 Marshmallow installed on your Google Nexus 4, congratulations.