One handset that has been very popular since it came onto the market is the Google Nexus 4. Now owners have asked if they will get updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it is looking as though there is good news.
The Google Nexus 6 has been a great device and this is one of the reasons why it is still in the hands of many people today. This is also one of the key reasons why developers have been working on the update for the handset.
Anyone who has the Google Nexus 6P can now update thanks to two ROMs. One is from Dmitry Grinberg and the other comes from Aldrin Holmes. So if you wish to go ahead and update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow you can by checking out the steps below.
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
Providing you have carried out the steps from above you will now have Android 6.0 Marshmallow on the Google Nexus 4.