The Google Nexus 4, if you remembered, has always been casted in the shadows for not receiving the amount of Android Marshmallow love as other Android phones have. But thanks to the developers’ change of decision, owners of the remaining Nexus 4 are now able to receive the Marshmallow update too.
Currently, there are two Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROMS on offer; one is from Dmitry Grinberg while the other is Aldrin Holmes. Follow these simple steps in order for your to receive your part of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Nexus 4 (also, you might want to back-up all of your current data before getting them wiped out after installation):
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery Mode again.
5. You are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
Simple, isn’t it? Now, you’re very welcome.