The Google Nexus 4 is one device that has been very popular with owners and developers. Owners wanted to know if they would be receiving the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and if so when they would get it. There is now good news for owners.
Many people still own the Google Nexus 4 due to it being so popular and perhaps this is one of the biggest reasons why developers are now offering up the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
There are different variations of the ROM and one is from Aldrin Holmes and the other from Dmitry Grinberg. If you want to update your Google Nexus 4 you can check out the steps below.
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
If all has gone to plan you should now have Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Google Nexus 6.