The Google Nexus 4 was once a lovable and well-received product upon entering the market sometime back in 2012. But it’s not lovable enough to receive the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow, up until recently when the developers come into realization that the Nexus 4 indeed had to be updated to current times.
Fortunately for Nexus 4 users, there are currently two Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROMs on offer; one is Dmitry Grinberg while the other is Aldrin Holmes. If you would like to receive the latest Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4 device, all you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up on the screen, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Then, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery Mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4 device.