The Google Nexus 4 has been a device that is loved by owners and developers alike and of course owners have been asking if they are going to be getting the update to Android 6.0 marshmallow. Well now there is good news as it seems that they will.
Developers are offering the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and there are two different versions on offer. The first comes from Dmitry Grinberg and the second from Aldrin Holmes. Anyone who wishes to go ahead and install Marshmallow onto their Nexus 4 can do by following the steps below.
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
If all has gone well you should now have Marshmallow Android 6 installed on your Google Nexus 4, congratulations.