One handset that has gone down well with developers is the Google Nexus 4. Owners have been asking if they are going to be getting the update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and if so, when. Now there is good news for owners as they are going to be getting the update.
The Google Nexus 4 has been a great handset and there are many people who still have the device in their hands today. This is one of the main reasons why developers are offering the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update now.
There are two different variations of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM on the market. The first one is by Dmitry Grinberg and the second of them is offered by Aldrin Holmes. If you want to go ahead and put the ROM on your Google Nexus 4 you can check out the steps needed to do so below.
1. Start by transferring the TWRP file to the device and update/install it.
2. Turn off the device and switch it on to the Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button).
3. Wait for the TWP UI to load up, then choose Wipe > Factory Reset.
4. Next, transfer one of the ROM-GApps into the device and reboot to enter Recovery mode again.
5. Now, you are ready to enjoy the Marshmallow update on your Nexus 4.
Providing you have followed the steps you will now be holding the Google Nexus 4 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow installed congratulations.