Fresh Patch Comes To Save NBA 2K17
A new patch has come out for NBA 2K17 and it just might be able to save the game. 2K said that the fixes that come with the patch should work with the saves of the game and of course this is something that all gamers worry about when updating with patches.
The patch notes revealed some of the changes, so it is possible that there might be more than what is listed. It is thought that the stretch bigs along with the strange graphic glitches will perhaps be fixed. This may resolve the body parts that stick out of solid objects, but then the game wouldn’t be the same without them, would it.
The fixes are listed below in the patch for NBA 2K17.
• Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
• After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
• Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
• Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
• The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
• Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
MyPARK / 2K PRO-AM
• Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
• Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
• Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
MyCAREER / MyCOURT
• Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
• Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
• Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
• Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.
Are you looking forward to the patch for NBA 2K17?