There’s no denying that many people buy a handset that is locked because it’s relatively cheaper. But then again, it’s troublesome once they’ve decided to change to another carrier, because then they will have to get their phones unlocked. Thanks to a leaked code that has found its way on the web, it is now possible to get your Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3, S3 and S4 unlocked.
Follow the steps below and you’re on your way to freeing your phone forever.
1. Insert a new SIM card into your Galaxy Note 2 (or 3, S3 and S4; whichever you’re using).
2. Turn off your device then turn it back on again.
3. Head to the dialpad and enter in *#197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for 30 seconds or so before heading back into the main menu by choosing “back”.
6. In your main menu, you’ll see “Network Lock”, so now choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
Now, you’ll be able to grab hold your Samsung device being unlocked and ready to be switched to other carriers.