Chevrolet Camaro 1LE Brings Trouble For 1SS Trim
Chevrolet has revealed how much you will have to pay to get behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Camaro 1LE and the ZL1. The 1LE has grabbed the attention of people due to the fact that it offers up a great deal for the price tag of only $6,500 more than the 1SS you get a whole lot more out of the Camaro.
This could mean trouble for the 1SS trim as the 1LE trim is looking very attractive and people could make the upgrade without having to think twice about it. The 1SS trim may be the most popular of the Chevrolet Camaro trims when it is released.
There are numerous additions if you go for the 1LE trim instead of the 1SS, check out the list below and you can see that for only $6,500 it does sound like a steal.
• Magnetic Ride Control
• Electronic limited-slip differential with 3.73 ratio
• Unique forged-aluminum wheels with 285/30ZR20 front tires and 305/30ZR20 rear tires
• Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires with a compound and construction developed exclusively for Camaro
• Brembo brakes with new 6-piston monobloc front red calipers and 2-piece rotors
• Track cooling package with engine oil, differential and transmission coolers
• Suede steering wheel with shorter-throw shifter
• Dual-mode exhaust system
• RECARO front seats with aggressive bolsters optimized for shifting and steering comfort
• Satin black hood, front mirrors and unique 3-piece rear spoiler
• Available Performance Data Recorder